This morning as usual Autumn woke us up for our early morning walk at 5:30. After we got home daddy took some things to storage and left us home alone. I was worried so my nephew Norlin offered to take us out looking for my daddy. While we were gone Daddy got home and freaked out which got my big brother freaked out as well. Nolin got in trouble for leaving the house without an adult. I don’t see what the problem was I’m an adult in dog years. At the same daddy is mad at us for running off with Norlin. Daddy says we were irresponsible. While what is daddy when he goes places without me or mommy to watch out for him? I was only trying to fulfill my responsibility of taking care of my daddy and making sure he was safe. Like it or not, I’ve got a job to do and I will do whatever I need to do to insure daddy is safe.
- Let’s go through my job list one more time just in case daddy has forgotten.
- Watch out for and take care of my daddy
- Make sure daddy doesn’t have another stroke
- Keep him from getting in another car accident.
- Eliminate daddy’s stress
- Provide Occupational Therapy (OT) and Physical Therapy (PT) for daddy
- Taking daddy for walks (PT)
- Letting him brush me (OT) I hate this part
- Home Security
- Prevent the evil mailman from getting in the house and killing my entire family.
- Personal Security or bodyguard
- Warning daddy whenever anyone come near us
- Protecting daddy from all the other cats and dogs in the neighborhood.
- Helping daddy with his chores around the house
- Protecting daddy from all those big meals he keeps trying to eat.
Now for an update:
It seems someone called the cops on us about our little adventure and now we are all in trouble. I thought the cops were suppose to protect us and all we were trying to do is protect daddy. I don’t see why they are upset.